“If you were mine, I would never have broken up with you, not in a million years.”—To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before - Jenny Han
“I wonder what it’s like to have that much power over a boy. I don’t think I’d want it; it’s a lot of responsibility to hold a person’s heart in your hands.”—To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before - Jenny Han
“What must it be like, to have a boy like you so much he cries for you?”—To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before - Jenny Han
Baguio Trip (April 11-14)
Day 1: (April 11)
- Left for Baguio around 11:30am so we ate lunch at Petron NLEX :)
- Arrived at Baguio Pines Transient Homes around 5pm and played Dance Central. (with my sister and her boyfriend, my boyfriend and my mom)
Day 2: (April 12)
- We first visited Strawberry Farm. I love strawberries!! <3 We also bought pasalubongs for our relatives :)
- Ate at Gerry’s Grill, SM City Baguio for lunch.
- Went to the Mansion & Wright Park. Happy I got to eat taho cause I’ve been craving for it for a long time :(
- After Wright Park, we went to Mines View Park for the view. (And for Douglas (the St. Bernard dog cause we wanted Douglas & Sundae (our puppy) to meet. Haha)
- Went home. When we arrived at home I was fast asleep because I got so tired and drained.
Day 3: (April 13)
- Burnham Park! Tried boating and biking with Renz :)
- Ate at Seafood Island in Camp John Hay before going to Tree Top Adventure.
- Tree Top Adventure with Renz! Tried their package that includes: Canopy ride, Skywalk, Silver Surfer & Funicular.
- Went home.
Day 4: (April 14)
- Ate at Army Navy in Camp John Hay for breakfast before leaving Baguio.
- Stayed at Mile Hi Center for the outlets for an hour only to be disappointed cause the items weren’t that great and they were overpriced pa.. What? Overpriced outlets? Wtf :))
- Bye Baguio :(
“but after everything, it’s always you”—6 word story (dulldrops)