Alcohol vs marijuana
On my birthday, my boy friend texted me while I was with my friends in my condo. Then a stranger knocked and gave me a “Happy Birthday” balloon and hydrangea bouquet from my boyfriend. ❤
- Sometimes, "i don't know" means a thousand of unsaid feelings.
Please vote for my brother, Patrick Dee for Instagram Phenom of the Year! :) Check out his instagram for you to see how deserving he is for the award :) @patrickdee
Thank you :)
What a douche. If he really wants to be friends with you, he won’t call you “baby” or flirt with you. Ignore him.
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.